Re: Hyde Park

Jon, Re:

> >Latest official running order (subject to alteration)
>
> >12:00           Gates open
> >13:50 - 14:20   Jules Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra
> >14:55 - 15:40   Alanis Morissette
> >16:15 - 17:15   Bob Dylan & his band
> >17:35 - 19:10   The Live Premier of Quadrophenia
> >19:45 - 21:15   Eric Clapton & his Band
> >21:30           Concert ends
>
> Maybe I'm too sensitive and too concerned with status, but does it bother
> anyone else besides myself that the Who is not headlining the Hyde Park show?

Hm - depends on your point of view.  I consider this show as Quadrophenia +
three opening acts + one closing act :-).  If you cannot agree with me on that
point, then I have something else to cheer you up:  According to the schedule
quoted above, Quadrophenia will be the longest act on Saturday...

Looking forward to seeing the show,

Bernd