Hyde Park

Rich Niven spake:

>>Here, fucking, here! I agree, Enough grousing about the order of  performers,
three men we all love dearly are getting back together,  performing music that
has touched every one of us at some time in our  lives. <<

For me, the order of the Hyde Park line-up is irrelevant.  What ever happened to
all of that hippie bullshit?  Is it the line-up that matters or is it those
intangibles that make life great?  Like actually watching and listening to the
WHO in their own presence.  Schtoop the line-up.

By the by, is it called Hyde Park because Pete will most probably be "Hyding"
somewhere in London as he catches a cab to arrive at the show just before the
end to play an inaudible accoustic guitar on Reign O'er me.  I'd sell my soul to
the Fang, I mean, the Devil, to insure that a DST debacle does not happen again.
If you are a witness to the Hyde Park show, I'd be very interested to read how
much Pete appears on-stage?  The whole show or something seriously abbreviated.

Reason being is that I am ready to pounce on WHO tickets at MSG in the first ten
rows for several nights and will pay through the nose if I know Pete is playing
the whole show.