Stereo Versions

This is along the lines of my I'm A Boy post... Are stereo versions
available for those early singles? I know I'm A Boy is available in
stereo... And I know the stuff Talmy produced is basically only available
in mono (except for a song here or there). What about Substitute, Happy
Jack, and Pictures of Lily. Also, I know Magic Bus can be found in stereo,
but why does the mono version (found on the Box Set, Whos Greatest Hits)
sound so different? A much heaver sound than the stereo... Wfang?

Luke

- ---

LukPac@newrock.com
http://www.corenet.net/lukpac/