Re: The Who In Their Own Words

>I would appreciate that!  I didn't think it was limited to RS quotes, but
>I haven't read it for awhile...

KLW:

Well, I took a look last night and there's no evidence that the quotes are
ONLY from RS mag. I suppose that when I read it, I knew from the other book.
Having not read either now in a long time, I'll have to read both again to
confirm. And I will...reading about The Who isn't the worst thing to have to do.

                   Cheers                   ML