Re: Impeachment

>He'd have to be convicted of a crime before impeachment would even be
>remotely possible.  Remember, not even Nixon was impeached.

Chris:

Oh, I remember that too! He would have been impeached, but he resigned to
avoid that. "I am not a crook." Uh, yeah.
I might have been overstating the matter when I said Perot would be
impeached, but in any case he would be gotten rid of one way or the other.
The parties would unite and find a way.

And now, for my favorite Perot joke. Please imagine, if you will, that I'm
doing this in his creaky little voice. I can, you know.

Typical Perot statement:
"You see, it's very simple. You've got a dry riverbed and a wet riverbed.
Which one are the cows gonna go to?

MTV/VH-1 Perot:
"You see, it's very simple. You've got a guitar without strings and a guitar
with strings. Which one ya gonna play?

Gawd, he's so awfully, awfully hip.

                   Cheers                   ML