PT guitar epiphanies

Well if I can follow-up on my own post (as not too many of you have!) I'll
add: the hard rock/jazz soloing on YMB on Pure Rock Theatre from about the
4.00 minute point on, which is just unbelievable; the strong, propulsive
chordal guitar playing on Listening to You at Woodstock; the precise and yet
kinetic rhythmic playing on Dreaming From The Waist on the 30 years' video
from Cleveland in '75; the guitar on My Wife at Chicago '79 - three distinct
solos, all powerful and coherent. And the opening chords to the Seeker.
"Come on everybody", there must be some of you who've identified epiphanic
(whew!) moments of Pete' guitar playing whether live or in studio - I'd be
interested in particular to hear about moments on relatively rare records,
say Live in Essen or similar....Gary M.