MSG Tix for 7/20,21,22

I have an extra pair of $40 tix (well, after we contribute to TM's retirement
fund and all, they come to about $50 each), for each of the last three shows
(Sat 7/20; Sun 7/21; Mon 7/22).

First preference:  trade 4 for any one or more nights for 2 seats in the
raised floor seats or first balcony (e.g. sections 40-60, or 100's). Straight
trade 4 for 2.

Second preference: Sell the six (2 each night) as a group.  Actual cost.

Third preference:  Sell individual night's pairs.  Actual cost.

On the third, I'll also consider trading tickets for collectibles.  (Original
items, mint or excellent condition, no tapes.)

Best offer(s) by 6/29/96.  Please e-mail me privately.

Mick Noland