PT guitar epiphanies

The quick, precise three chord triplet at 1.12-1.13 of the Overture on Pure
Rock Theatre. The one note solo on I Can See For Miles. The rich sustain
Pete gets on the chordal break on the unedited The Kids Are Alright (this
playing was 10 years ahead of its time). The soloing on the live Drowned
from Capitol Theatre. The down and dirty coda to the live Bargain from
'Frisco, 1971 (my nephew thinks it sounds like Richards doing Midnight
Rambler live and, oddly, it does). The lead playing on In a Hand or a Face
(you need to hear it on CD to hear the guitars properly). PT's acoustic
playing on the Secret Policeman's Ball, especially on Drowned. The
distortion Pete gets on the breaks in Pictures of Lily. The power chords on
all studio versions of Pinball Wizard prior to the Tommy remix (when their
naked aggression and awesome power were undiluted). The soloing on the jam
portions of LAL's My Generation. Any other favourite moments?...Gary M.