NYC

I understand that it is more expensive to fly into La Guardia airport instead
of the Newark airport, but a subway line runs from Manhattan out to La Guardia.
If you land in Newark, you'll have to take a taxi or bus to get to Manhattan.
($40.00 - $50.00)  The Hotel Pennsylvania is supposedly right next to Madison
Square Garden, or near it.  The OAG Business Travel Planner lists its lowest
rate as $99.00 for a single for one night.

I'm not a New Yorker, but rather a Texan and haven't been to NYC in twenty
years.  If I'm mistaken on any of this info, please correct me.

My rich brother, the one with a gold card, is going to get tickets for me.

Does Valujet fly to NYC?

Kreg Walvoord
KregW@Alcon.acu.edu