NYC

I understand that it is more expensive to fly into La Guardia airport instead
of the Newark airport, but a subway line runs from Manhattan out to La Guardia.
If you land in Newark, you'll have to take a taxi or bus to get to Manhattan.
($40.00 - $50.00)
<<

You can get a bus right from the airport to either Grand Central or the
Trade Center for $7 bucks. The depot's next door to the United arrivals, if
I remember right. I did this once, last August, on the advice of a friend.
Email me for more details if no one else posts about this.

- -- Rich I.