Re: Maximum R & B Book

Just received a question from someone wondering how CVC Collectables could be
selling the new edition of Richard Barnes' Maximum R & B book if it's not due
to be released over here until sometime in September.

The answer is simple - CVC buys from Britain and the book has been available
over there for about two months now.  I have sold numerous copies already and
am very happy to be able to provide copies to sibscribers of this list.
  Just let me know if you're interested.

Best,
Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables