Re: Hooligans

At  3:18 PM 96.6.6 -0400, Doug Ciceri wrote:
>Hi List!
>
>Does anyone remember a cover band a few years ago called 'Hooligans'.  I
>never saw them but apparently they were pretty good.  I even think that they
>did the 'smashing' routine.  Can anyone provide me with any information;  do
>they still exist etc.?

Someone in a band by that name from California used to post here sometimes...

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson