Note! The Who mailing list is moving to a new home. (fwd)

OK, Things are ready to move, but don't start posting to the new address
just yet.  The new address will be thewho@igtc.com.  If you are already on
the list, you will be moved automatically.

I expect to cut things over tomorrow, June 7.  The old address will continue
to work for a while.

Note to Web page maintainers:  Please update your pages to reflect the new
address.

-> Paul <-