Re: Quad MSG Live broadcast

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Alan McKendree wrote:

> HOWEVER: she _did_ say that Westwood One would be doing a live
> broadcast of the Madison Square Garden Quad on July 18.  :-D.

Is this one of the dates being speculated for MSG?  If so, I know what I
want on my B-day!!!

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

  "It's really nice to have someone intelligent to talk to...
   I wasn't referring to you, I just meant that as a general rule it's
   really nice to have someone intelligent to talk to." - David Duchovny