Beacon, that harp

Hi folks,

Few questions for those at Pete's Beacon show- what the hell does he sing
at the beginning of Let's See Action?  Doesn't sound like Let's See Action
lyrics to me....

And one other question, this has been bugging me for a while but I think
it's time to ask it to the group: does anyone else get REALLY REALLY
pissed off by Peter Hope-Evans?  I mean in Deep End, playing on WGFA just
pisses me off, and in PsychoD with his pseudo-Michael Bolton haircut and
his stupid dancing, I just find him to be really fucking annoying.
Anybody else feel similar? :-)

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May