Here For More

I was just listening to "Here For More" from the 'Back 2 Back - Rarities' CD
and really enjoyed it.  I guess it's been years since listening to it on my
old records.  Anyway, I'm interested in hearing what other people think of
the song.

BTW, the copyright on my CD says 1991 Polydor Ltd. (U.K.) and is number 847
670-2.  A sticker on the cover said "Made in Germany", but I don't trust
stickers.  It also says that the CD is also available on MC 847 670 - 4.  I
remember Fang saying that the German pressing was the best.  Is that what I
have?

-Gordie