Re: coolwalkingsmoothtalkingstraightsmokingfirestoking

In a message dated 96-05-30 18:01:47 EDT, NakedEye10@aol.com writes:

>In this whole collection the most frustrating piece for me is the absence of
"Heart To Hang On To."  Pete played it most every night on the PsycoD tour
and again on last month's club dates.  It's his favorite song on the album as
well as mine.

My feelings exactly!   I guess they had to use Misunderstood due to the lyric
"Coolwal...toking".  They should have called the album "Heart To Hang On To -
The Best of Pete Townshend"..

-Gordie