Re: coolwalkingsmoothtalkingstraightsmokingfirestoking

At 05:52 PM 05/30/96 -0400, NakedEye10@aol.com wrote:
>Dear Fellow Who and Pete Fans,
>
>This is a project I've been wanting to do since the week after Pete's disc
>came out.  (But alas, I was busy that week following Pete around the west
>coast and, well, I've been otherwise distracted ever since.)

Hi all,

If you didn't read NakedEye's complete review of the album I suggest you
retrieve it from your e-mail trash and check it out. It is thoughtful,
intelligent pieces from the knowledgable people on this mailing list that
keeps me wading through the junk to search out.

Pete should pay him a commission - I'm even going to buy the CD now.

Good job and thanks, NakedEye.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/