Re: BBE vs. STH/Popularity

Hi Shane!

I know that you did not write this bottom statement:

> The Who only play 2nd fiddle to Zep to those who know little about Rock
> music, and merely listen to music for entertainment.

but I really wonder who would write this?  If music is not for entertainment
then what is it for?  Someone please tell me.  Is music made simply for some
sort of analysis on our part?  I've been listening to music for years for
entertainment - have I been doing something wrong all along??  Perhaps I
should get out my notepad and review each album I listen to and then my
opinion will be  credible?

Later.

Doug.