Re: Pete Townshend Live Video

I agree... I saw Pete's show at Greatwoods, Mansfield  Mass (with my very
good friend Mason W.) and witnessed an extraordinary show... unfortunately,
the backfrop effects broke down and Pete threw the most amazing Rock star
shit fits ever to behold... it was amazing how, after the actors left the
stage, Psychoderelict came across from just a musical standpoint (and amazing
how incredibly tasteful Pete's playing is when he's extremely pissed off!!)
 A great night and one of my 3 favorite show ever witnessed live!! DAz