Pete Townshend Live Video

I was watching the '93 video with the live Psychoderelict today, and it has
given me a whole new look at the work.  I clearly got the impression that
Pete was really in to the performance, and that the work means a lot to him.
 Even though Pete makes an effort to downplay the significance of the work,
it is a very interesting story.  I even gave him a standing ovation at the
end, rising from my exercycle (probably would have lit a Bic if I had one
handy).

A wonderful work.  Any thoughts from out there?

Randy