Re: Pete Townshend Live Video

Randy, re:

>I was watching the '93 video with the live Psychoderelict today...
          ...A wonderful work.  Any thoughts from out there?

My only complaint (and a large one) is the schmuck for some reason did a full
dress rehersal prior to hitting the stage, thus causing him to practically
lose his voice. I saw him at the Beacon at the beginning of the tour and
loved the way he belted out "Don't Try To Make Me Real" with extreme vocal
power. When you listen to it from this source, you kinda cringe. The most
impressive part is the drums. Simon completely blows away Mark's studio
recording of the album... Great stuff, though!

You may want to consider dubbing the soundtrack from the VHS hi-fi audio
tracks down to audio cassette. I start out with the "Psychoderelict" part and
use most of the rest as "bonus" tracks...

-wf