Re: Blood and Thunder!

I'd have to agree with Gary... it seems what grabs me the most about The Who
is the fact that they can mesh the greatest sound and intensity
unconsciously, usually with the seperate members of the band flying in so
many different directions, to create an equal part of something much greater
than the individual components.  AQOWHA is by and far my fav, as well as the
extended, blood-letting version of Summertime Blues from the Pure Rock
Theater cd.... you can reach out and bite the electricity and power in the
air............POWER AND VOLUME/POWER AND VOLUME     DAz