1/4 Who subject(no real importance)

Has anyonne else noticed on the 30yrs. video that at the beginning of Water
when they first switch cameras to fit the whole group in from the (left),
that the usually rather stoic JAE quickly takes his right hand off the Bass
and makes a face(wiggles fingers at tip of nose) at either someone in the
crowd or to those mystery people(Jethro Tull?) sitting backstage from a
previous shot? Mabye they were on before JT and John was rubbing the fact
that they were having a great, and most likely unbeatable show in thier
face?I've never seen him do anything like that onstage. I watched it many
times andI'm sure thats what he's doing. Anyone?

-jag