Re: LSD, etc.

>Anyways, at least according to Townshend STP,  was just that guy's more
powerful
>"brand" of LSD.  Thus I referred to it as such so neophytes didn't have to
>get their little heads all aclutter with TLAs, Mr. Leaman.

Jeff:

Well, excuse me for wanting to be accurate.
Actually, although they have similar effects, STP is a different drug than
LSD. The effects often last for days, as opposed to the usual 8 hour trip
with Acid. And the effects are stronger, too. I think all of that has its
place in the story...had it been LSD (which Pete had taken before, and took
after if we can believe what he said about Woodstock) he probably wouldn't
have felt quite as "lost."

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown