Re: Unreleased Pete songs

At 01:03 PM 07/30/96 +0300, you wrote:
>-Do You Want Kids was supposedly recorded around the same time as
>Little Billy (and about a similar subject, I think)
>
>-Driving Four: Didn't a Canadian promo version (or something
>similar...) of Live At Leeds have all the 'parts' of the My Generation
>jam named? I think 'Driving Four' was one of the 'titles'. 'Over the
>Top' might have been another...I don't have Ed Hanel's discography
>book at hand. Anyone?
>---
>Jukka
>http://kyyppari.hkkk.fi/~k20963

According to Ed Hanel's book, the Canadian MCA 37000 has a side 2 label
which reads:
1a. My Generation
b. See Me, Feel Me
c. Higher
d. Overbridge
e. Coming Out To Get You
f. Underture
g. Driving Four

Joe
- -----
Joe Giorgianni
Queensbury, NY  12804

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.siggroup.com/thewho/albums