Re: Venom

>Your homework for tomorrow

Bernd, you make a worse teacher than you would a hall monitor. Do you really
have the enormous ego to believe I saved your EMails? Sorry; I dump my trash
daily.
And you may recall when you insulted me, first, as I pointed it out to you
at the time. It was then I began to have doubts about your ability to have
an adult debate. I should have stopped then, I suppose.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown