Re: Venom

Mark, Re:

> Sorry, but as long as Bernd continues to bash me on this forum...he will
> find himself truly "burned."

Your homework for tomorrow:

   (1)  Find and quote all passages where I teased or bashed you either on this
   list or in private e-mail.  How many of these passages contain indicators of
   being nothing but a personal opinion like `it seems to me', `I got the
   impression'?

   (2)  Find and quote all passages where you teased or bashed me either on
   this list or in private e-mail.  How many of these passages contain
   indicators of being nothing but a personal opinion like `it seems to me', `I
   got the impression'?

   (3)  Compare your lists (1) and (2) with respect to a) volume, b) style, and
   c) aggressiveness of the personal attacks in question.

   (4)  Conclude from your result obtained in (3) who really is bashing whom
   here.  Give reasons for your conclusion.

Cheers,

Bernd