Re: My Generation: Best Of the Who -- Track List???

>I have the track list at home. It's in the latest "Naked Eye". Actually, I'm
>looking forward to it as it should have a new stereo mix of "Magic Bus" from
>the recently found master...

Even though it is due out soon, I am still curious. I know about WGFA and
the new MB, but what else? Is it really as bad (terrible) as those MUZE
listings? That listing really looks like it is a piece of <picard>, so I
wondered if it was confirmed or if that <riker> computer just messed up...

(had to throw in those fangisms;)

Luke

- ---

LukPac@newrock.com