Re: New Simon Townshend CD!!! (Wow!)

Fang, Re:

> Track listing:
>
> When She Sleeps, Medicine, So Sleep, Company, The Way It Is, Save Me From Me,
> Cold Water, Girls On Girls, No More Never, Captive, Ecstasy Heaven, Girl In
> New York

Could it be that it was this `Cold Water' that was played as the last recorded
song from the speakers right before the Hyde Park Quad began?  I remember it as
a quiet, floating song, featuring some female background voices and repeating
the words `Cold Water' very often...  Sorry, cannot recall more details right
now.

Interesting, though.  I already thought at Hyde Park that this had to be a song
Pete likes... :-)

Cheers,

Bernd