Re: JE misjudgement

David, Re:

> Yeah, a really lame song called Pride and Joy by some stupid guy named
> Stevie Ray Vaughan. What the hell was JE thinking?

My impression was that John wasn't thinking anything.  He just had a good time
with the band, enjoyed himself, and exchanged a lot of jokes and faces with
Steve Luongo.  It was Geoffrey Townsend who made the song selection, and John
just played along with every song in the fantastic and relaxed way only he can
play...

Cheers,

Bernd