Re: JE misjudgement

>Often sarcasm doesn't become any friendlier if the speaker puts on a smile.
>
>So... problem still there.

Bernd:

Well, there is always going to be a percentage that aren't going to get it.
"Why should I care..." You're going to take offense when none is intended
anyway, and then insult when there is no need...that's just the kinda guy
you turned out to be. Am I going to lose any sleep? You having to be you is
punishment enough, say I.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown

From: mason@cetacean.org (Mason Weinrich)