Re: My Brief Review of 7/18

Jason, Re:

> 5. Gary Glitter- No Longer An Asshole.
> [...]
> My only regret is that Pete didn't sing "I have to be careful not to
> preach..." during Punk.

Hm.  IMHO, the `not to preach' verses were Glitter's best vocal part, perhaps
because he did them on his knee rather than during a wild dance, thus being
able to hold his microphone constantly close to his mouth.  I'd even claim that
he put more well-fitting emotion into these verses than Pete ever could, but
that's a hypothetical and questionable statement.  All in all, this episode was
an essential part of Glitter's role as Godfather, and he did it very well.

Cheers,

Bernd