Re: Second Night

Lauren, Re:

> Always loved "Is It Me?" segment, but "Dr. J" turns my stomach.  For those of
> you men at the show, try looking around at the pain in the women's eyes as
> men sing, "Who is she?  I'll rape it."

I did look around and I felt somehow guilty as a man and I expected to see pain
in the women's eyes - but there was none.  Instead, most female fans around me
enthusiastically sang along with these verses.  I was quite surprised...

See my perhaps-soon-to-come-or-never-to-appear MSG report for further
discussion of that subject.

For now, I apologize to you in the name of all male Who fans.  We don't want to
hurt your feelings.  Hey, during this part of `Doctor Jimmy' I always sang
along with Pete, not with Roger... :-)

Cheers,

Bernd