What should be on the REAL My Generation

When I saw the header, I thought someone was going to speculate about the
tracks for the re-issue of the 1st Who album on CD.

So here goes my list:

1) My Generation (duh!)
2) The Kids Are Alright (long version)
3) Anyway Anyhow Anywhere (French EP version)
4) I Don't Mind
5) Please Please Please
6) Out In The Street
7) I'm A Man
8) Heat Wave (v1)
9) Motoring
10) Shout And Shimmy
11) Anytime You Want Me
12) Lubie (Come Back Home)
13) It Was You (demo)
14) Daddy Rolling Stone
15) Bald Headed Woman
16) The Ox
17) A Legal Matter
18) The Good's Gone
19) La La La Lies
20) Much Too Much
21) It's Not True
22) Circles (Talmy version)

Then of course there's "Can't Explain" and "AAA" but I guess they'll keep
those off (like Happy Jack, I'm A Boy, Lily, and other single hits have been
discluded so far)

This raises the question: where are they going to stick the alternate vocal
of "I'm A Boy"? Or the "Substitute" censored version? Or version 2 of
"Circles"? Or the 3rd version of "Mary Anne"? Jeez, ODDS N SODS is getting
longer by the minute...

Also the 4 High Numbers tunes could be included; there'd certainly be room.
Have I missed anything? Maybe one of the Richmond Jazz Festival live cuts?
One of the "Ready Steady Go!" performances? An early BBC session? (Too bad
there's clearance problems with those tunes, as they have some great
versions).

Unrelated question: when, where and with which line-up were "Joker James",
"Four Faces", and "Get Out And Stay Out" recorded? Are they strictly
leftovers from '73 sessions? New '79 recordings? Or a hybrid?

- - John