Re: What should be on the REAL My Generation

John, re:

<< Anyway Anyhow Anywhere (French EP version) >>

According to Jon Astley as of September, 95. He is unable to locate this
version. I offered my perfect vinyl copy as a source, but he declined.
Perhaps if anyone's still in dialog with Shel Talmy, they can ask him if HE
has the alternate version of "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere" that was mistakening
pressed on the 1965 French "I Can't Explain" EP...

- -wf