Still cutting hair

>>>What's a h-h-h-air uh... c-c-c-c-uttt?  Kevin, back me up on this
one...

Yup.  JeffW hasn't seen the business end of a barber's chair for several
years!>>

Did I start this one?

My whole opinion on the whole hair thing, and I know nobody really asked
me what my opinion was but too bad because I'm giving it anyway, is this:
Change is good.  Every once in a while it's not too bad to change.

When I left for college last year, my hair was real short (like it is
now).  When I came back, it was long.  Mom cried.  She's just emotional.

Then Mom got used to it.  Then I cut it again, the other day.  Now she's
all upset again.  Most of my friends like it, although there's no denying
the fact that it chopped three years off of me.  Great, just what I need.
Joe, you may be brooding over being 44, but I'm going to Cancun on
Saturday (where the drinking age is 18), and guess what...I'll probably be
carded.  How humiliating.

Incidentally, the smell you are all smelling in New York City is my new
shampoo.  Hope you like it.

Oh, shit.  Who content.  Okay, here we go: I heard through the grapevine
that Simon Phillips was at the Hyde Park show, and although he commented
that he was a bit upset that he wasn't asked to perform at the gig, he
said the following comment (paraphrase)- "When I was drumming, I was
playing FOR The Who.  Zak is clearly playing WITH The Who."

I thought this was a pretty classy statement from Simon, who I still hold
to be one of the most amazing drummers in the world, to Zak, who obviously
made all of us proud with TED.

Later all.  Gotta go find my wig so my mom will stop crying.

Put this wig on little boy......

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May