Re: To ML

>Would somebody pinch me?  I could have sworn that Fang told Mark he owes
>someone an apology.  On top of that, I thought I read Mark calling someone an
>idiot.  Is the world upside down?

Scott:

Maybe we're all just "Dancing madly backwards/On a sea of air..."

I guess I'm not going to live this one down soon. I said it as an aside, you
know like: "I didn't inhale..." I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry already!!!

>Mark Leaman and Bernd, I am very sorry I didn't get to meet you this week.

Yeah, me too.

>Man oh man... I'm having a serious deja vu-maybe I did inhale too many fumes!
> Thankfully, Chris didn't say it with a southern accent.

Well, neither did I. I was using my Irish accent, which I considered using
in McSorley's too, but probably would have gotten the shit beaten out of me
for doing so, so I didn't. I must say that I DO like McSorley's, though.
Nice little bar.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend