Re: Smoking, not

>Just imagine Ticketmaster on this one. Of course, I'm sure that the
non-smokers could get special seats (somewhere in the back, behind the
pillars) for only a small additional fee.

Gad:

But on the other hand, if they put the smokers in the front they won't have
to use so many dry ice machines...so it makes sense, sort of.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend