Re: To ML

>>Mark, re:

>>b) I've met Chris. He's NO idiot. I think you owe him an apology, my
friend..

>>- -wf

Would somebody pinch me?  I could have sworn that Fang told Mark he owes
someone an apology.  On top of that, I thought I read Mark calling someone an
idiot.  Is the world upside down?

Let me just say a couple of other things.

Mark Leaman and Bernd, I am very sorry I didn't get to meet you this week.

Fang, would have liked to have seen you, but after hearing about the
shorts...

I believe it was Jon Carin performing the banjo via sampler.

I didn't mind the pot smoke as much as I minded the cigarette smoke-and I'm a
(cigarette) smoker!

<<At least, your representation
of Pot smokers as fat old men or young punks suggests this. Now, I guess I
COULD be an old punk...but otherwise I nor anyone I know who smokes fits
your description.
And yes, I'm a bit sensitive about this issue because the fact is that the
vast majority of Pot smokers are educated, contributing members of society.
And we should not be represented as "fat old slobs" etc. Because it just
ain't so.>>

Man oh man... I'm having a serious deja vu-maybe I did inhale too many fumes!
 Thankfully, Chris didn't say it with a southern accent.

I love you guys...

Scott

PS-I had a law professor who once said "I've seen people drink without
getting drunk; but I've never seen someone smoke pot without getting
stoned-unless they're lousy buds".