Re: Little Pichers...

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

//>I've tried getting high off aspirin and coke, but it didn't work. Can
anyone
>explain the correct procedure? I don't have to shoot the shit up do I?

Jon:

I don't know, but you CAN smoke a banana peel...they call it "mellow yellow.
"
It's gonna be the very next phase...or so I'm told.
Uh...listen to The Who, as well. Just wanted to get that in there.\\

LAL is on...
Well, I tried, but the dam thing kept going out, so I took it in orally. The
Who are about to play MB, and I feel like shit... maybe if I crushed up all
of my aspirin and snorted it...?

Jon
- --