Re: Monday's Show

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Mark,
Re:
//Of course one should be responsible, even with aspirin. Children don't
need
Pot, and they might need a pain killer.
However, aspirin still does more damage to their bodies, specifically their
stomaches, than would Pot.\\

Pot 'n hasch *are* pain killers, *at least* as good as aspirin, although I
do not smoke it to kill pain. Picture it - your 5 year old has just come
home from the hospital, his arm in a cast. His big sad eyes illustrate the
physical torture he's going through. Do you offer him the prescribed glass
of water and aspirin, or do you offer him a hit off your joint?

I should add that I was fucked up for awhile after a stupid accident, and
the dope that worked the best, was indeed dope. If any of MY kids were in
the same position, I'd want them to have the prescribed
drugs...

Jon
- --