Yet another MSG review (7/20)

He is my obligatory review.
My wife and I flew in Saturday morning, and after a day of shopping, and
an excellent dinner, we made our way to MSG.  We had hoped to go to
Molly Wee's but time did not allow for it.
Our seats were section 70, which turned out to be on Pete's side of the
stage.  We were 15 ft.from the edge of the stage.  This gave us a great
view of Pete and we got to see Billy Idol enter and exit.
Did many people noticed the first time "Ace" left the stage that he
stopped in front of us and gave us the finger?  The rest of the show has
been discussed by others, but i wanted to add 3 more things:
1) It was great!  I can't wait to see them this fall.
2) The next afternoon, while checking out of the hotel, we walked up to
the desk and handed in our baggage claim ticket.  The desk captain
notice my new Quad shirt, and asked how the show was.
We talked for a minute, then he says "Wait here!"  He comes back with
another guy and says "Doesn't he look like Jimmy?  I've been telling him
that for years".  We smiled, and off went someone to get our luggage.
As a young man returned with our luggage, he broke into "Bellboy....",
dressed as a bellboy.  A couple in the lobby looked on having no clue as
to what was happening.
3) When we got to the airport, the Air Canada ticket agent quizzed us
for 10 minutes about the show.  She saw the '89 tour in Toronto.
See you all in October....