Re: Monday's Show

>I'm not going to get into a discussion about drugs, but...
>
>a) I'd say that Pot IS probably more harmful than aspirn.

WF:

But it's not. Facts are facts, and pigs is pigs.

>b) I've met Chris. He's NO idiot. I think you owe him an apology, my friend.

I thought you were the one who like flame wars! For instance, you just
wrote: "including people like you who can't read..." Yes, I can hear your
answer already:

"Senator, you're no White Fang..."

But it's already done, you know. OK? "I was only joking, my friend..." (see
if you can figure out where that reference comes from, and if you do you're
listening to too much Rod Stewart)

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend