Re: Monday's Show

Chris, re:

>And Pete almost died from drug use, and is now quick
>     to point out its evils.  If people on this List can complain about
>     drunk fans throwing up on them, I feel free to vent here, too.  Hey,
>     it's your own trip but it is illegal and smoking anything at a concert
>     is a major fire hazard given the proximity of people and scarceness of
>     exits.

It probably doesn't help that Pete's overemphasizing "drinking his gin" and
saying, "Well, you know 'Magic Bus' isn't really about a bus..."

It's kinda hard to believe that with the average age of about 35 there'd be
so many drunk, stoned, arseholes...  Oh well...

>> I caught WF coming out of the bathroom as I was going in (I hope that
     you washed your hands before shaking hands with me!)

Oh yeah, always do washies after wee-wees...

- -wf