Re: Survey!!

>>I realize that I may be opening myself up for many responses, but I am
>>trying to compile the best Who lines.  I would be appreciative if
>>everyone would send me their favorites.  Actually, I am compiling just
>>great rock and roll lines.  It's for this drinking game we play.  THanks.

Here you are:

"UV light making starshine of her smile..."

"And since the day/She went away/I've lost all power..."

"Sparkle warm crystaline glances to show..."

"There once was a note/Pure and Easy/Playing so free/Like a breath rippling
by..."

"I ended up with the preacher/Full of lies and hate..." (you knew I'd have
that one, didn't you Bernd?)

"My dad couldn't stand on two feet/As he lectured about morality..."

"The beach is a place where a man can feel/He's the only soul in the world
that's real..."

"My karma tells me/You've been screwed again/If you let them do it to
ya/You've got yourself to blame..."

And so on...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend