Re: musical taste

>Roland,
>
>I guess the fact that the Michna guy was little known explains why he
>was baroque.
>

>Scott
>In a little house I keep pictures suspended, it is not a fixed house,
>It is round, it is only a few inches from one side to the other:
>Yet behold, it has room for all the shows of the world, all memories!
>Here the tableaus of life, and here the groupings of death;
>Here, do you know this? this is cicerone himself,
>With finger rais'd he points to the prodigal pictures.
>
>Walt Whitman

Scott:

I think that at the least your note should be longer than the quote beneath,
don't you? Most of yours haven't been, at least since you started using the
Whitman quote.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend