musical taste

  Friends,        I have a wide range of taste in music other than the
Who.  I play guitar and love Jazz(George Benson),Blues(Eric Clapton,Robert
Johnson),Country(George Strait,Patsy Cline),           Classical(Hildegard
of Bingen,Medieval Era/William Byrd        ,Rennaissance Era/Archengelo
Corelli,Baroque Era/W.A. Mozart,    Classical Era/Franz Liszt, Romantic
Era/Eric Korngold,20th Century.Check out Adam Vaclav Michna for a great
little known       Baroque composer.                 Love Reign O're
Me,Roland