Re: A Somewhat Quick Review of 7/21

>Mark, since college happens around September, I won't be able to make it
>to WhoFest, which is really annoying because I would love to go.
>Hopefully it will last a few years and then I can go after college :-)

Jason:

You'll just have to blow off a day or two of college, that's all. It will be
worked around a weekend, as in Thursday-Sunday perhaps. From NY, you can get
a cheap flight to MB (like $60) on Myrtle Beach Jet Express.
Hopefully, with enough support and participation, WhoFest will be around
forever...
And it IS great, as in a four-day Molly Wee's, with the ability to do some
beach, swimming, and other interesting activities in between times. Plenty
of distractions for any mate-like creature who might not be as into The Who
as the rest of us too, like shopping, amusement rides, etc.
All in all, this place is A) perfect for it & B) perfect for it.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend