Monday night

OK friends,

I just may go nuts here in Boston unless I drive/train down to NY tomorrow
afternoon for the last show...I am ticketless and poor (not as bad as the
bloke who got $20 from Rich, of course, but still "small walleted" this
week)....anyway, forcibly ignoring the saying: "beggars can't be
choosers...lest cheezers", I am looking for the golden seat...I spent two
nights in the bleeders last week and would love to get a bit closer.  If
anyone who is up front with an extra ticket and would like the company of
a fellow, good-hearted, cool-walking, straight-talking, etc., lister then
let me know...Well, even if you have a crappy seat, let me know.  I would
rather pay face-value to a fellow lister than a scalper out front, unless
of course....:)

Hopefully I will see some of you again tomorrow night at The Molly Wee..

John Brawley